We are passionate about driving and have a wide range of courses available. It can be confusing as to what you should do so we recommend that you call and have a quick discussion over your goals and how we can help you achieve them.
We specialize in providing corporate organisations throughout New Zealand, driver assessment and upskilling of multiple staff. Call to discuss your needs.
Class 4 Licence Course
From $960 + gst - Or From $650 + GST if 24089 Not Required
- Prerequisite: You must hold your Class 4L (Learner Licence) before you're able to sit this course. For information on gaining your licence - refer to the NZTA.
The Class 4 time reduction course is made up of 3 components, which are compulsory
- Unit standard 24089 - Demonstrate knowledge of driving hours law, Fatigue Management and complete driver logbook - Please Note: If this unit has been done within the last 12 months by an approved course provider and you can show proof of completion then this unit is not required.
- Unit Standard 17576 - Demonstrate knowledge of driver licensing requirements for Class 4 full Licence
- Practical Assessment – This requires the trainee to have knowledge and skill to complete the following but not limited to:
- Inspect a heavy rigid motor vehicle for legal compliance.
- Drive a heavy motor vehicle in different traffic and road conditions.
- Manoeuvre a heavy rigid vehicle in reverse.
- Park and secure a heavy rigid vehicle.
- To maintain a driving hours logbook.